With Figment, you can
- Be influential – have what you need to effectively assert influence earlier in the decision-making process for the health of the network and the value of the token tokens.
- Minimize overhead – stakeholders can be deeply involved in network governance without having to navigate the distributed minutia of its evolving complexities.
- Stay informed – know how the network is fundamentally changing in simple terms, how that may change the value of token holdings, and how the risks and rewards of participating may change.
Whether you’re looking for a white glove service or to develop a public good, Figment’s objective is to improve the state of blockchain governance. How?
- alerts, reporting, and analyses
- education campaigns
- community building and awareness
- governance proposals
- governance proposal browser
- voting activity & statistics interface
- monitoring and alerting for on-chain governance activity
- voting functionality
At Figment, we understand the challenges of governance for stakeholders at all levels. If you or your organization are invested in the success of a blockchain network, contact us to discuss your governance needs.